The last week of Community Bonding period was awesome. From tomorrow onwards, the coding period will begin. I am supposed to start working on my project from tomorrow, but I have done that already from the second week of the Community Bonding Period because I was supposed to take a vacation of 4 days (25 May – 29 May). Due to some issues, I have had to cancel that vacation. Now I have got some more days to work on my project. Let’s see what I have done so far…
- PR 10863 had finally got merged.
rewrite(Piecewise):- In PR 11103, I was trying to solve the
arg = 0part using solve functionality in sympy. But Jason suggested not to use solve as because there may arise some cases when solve will not be able to provide the desired output. So I kept the
arg = 0part as it is. The story doesn’t end here. There is a confusion regarding keeping the check for whether
argis real. Personally, I think that check should be there since both Heaviside and DiracDelta is defined only on real axis.
- In PR 11137, I have improved the doc strings of all the methods under DiracDelta and Heaviside classes. I have added the contextual example for DiracDelta(x, k) and described the relation between fdiff() and diff() . This pull request needs a final review.
- In PR 11139, I have added the functionality to pretty print the DiracDelta(x) as δ(x). This pull request also needs a final review.
- Finally, almost every proposed improvement under the issue 11075 is being fulfilled.
My plans for next weeks are:-
- To polish PR 11103, PR 11137 and PR 11139 and get them merged.
- To start working on the implementation of Singularity Functions.